Wednesday, April 26, 2006

The Journey of the Green Mouse

One of the things you'll notice if you ever visit my place is the number of toy mice laying about. It's not like there are multitudes of mice, but definitely a noticeable number (maybe four visible at any given time). Now, the funny thing is my cat is very particular about her mice. Some of them can be seen at any time. She doesn't play with them. Nope. Doesn't like them. She definitely has her favorites she plays with while she leaves the others alone. One of these favorites is "the green mouse". It is, as you might guess, green.

This mouse has found its way to many places, both inside my apartment and out. The bed, under the couch, in a shoe, even all the way to my brother & sister-in-law's house! So, starting now I'm going to track the progress of this mouse. I know you will all be waiting... holding your breathe, even... to hear what new and interesting place this mouse will turn up next.

So, without further ado, I will tell you where the green mouse is currently located. Mr. Mouse can be found in the middle of my living room floor. (Hey! What better place to start?)

2 Comments:

At 12:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! That little mouse really gets around.

 
At 10:04 PM, Blogger Jessie S. said...

I need an update!
Also, I'm so sad I can't cat-sit now. I would have had fun tracking the mouse for you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home